If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds.
Supportnex offers a 30-day refund policy for all purchases made on our website.
To exercise your right of cancellation, please inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website:
In the case where an initial support service has already been provided successfully, including configuration and clean-up services, it is possible that the purchase may not be eligible for a Full Refund. We reserve the right to assess each request on a case-by-case basis.
FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS:
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by post (to the address below) or e-mail (email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration. You can use the model withdrawal form below, but this is not mandatory.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- – To: Simple Link Network Limited, 28, Triq Hal Dwieli, Sliema, Zebbug ZBG 3250, Malta
- – I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the provision of the following products/services (*):
- – Ordered on (*):
- – Name of the consumer (s):
- – Address of the consumer (s):
- – Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper):
- – Date:
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.